Date: Decenber 1, 2019
Location: Fairfield County, New Haven County, Middlesex County, Hartford County, Litchfield County, Putnam County, Westchester County,
Company: Orion Financial Services LLC
REQ-PFRID: CT-01795, NY-21053, CT-01525, CT-03684, CT-00586, CT-00329, NY-20577
WHEN YOU CARE ENOUGH, YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, ONE CLIENT AT A TIME.
Are you a licensed insurance producer that is service driven and would like to continue production on a commission basis as an independent?
Do you have an existing book of business and would like additional production support?
Are you passionate about your clients?
Are you looking for additional market access under a single umbrella?
Are you looking for flexibility and independence?
If you believe you have this passion and expertise as an Insurance Producer and would like to work with a agency looking to grow let us know today.
We will provide the tools for you to utilize and maintain your license, service your customers, and best of all grow your book with us.
WHO WE ARE:
Orion Financial Services LLC is a startup agency for independent agents.
This is an all of us initiative, a business where stakeholder management, client service, and integrity are paramount.
We service clients across all of CT and some counties in New York. We believe in integrity, independence, and relationships.
The relationships we form with our clients are based on our integrity and our ability to provide independent advocacy and options.
WHAT WE DO:
We serve as an independent agency allowing producers both veteran and rookie alike to grow and build their books of business while having direct input in how they do so.
We offer access, commission on placed business, and for books moved to us we offer 100% ownership directly in your contract.
We work with you to provide you with a compensation grid that is mutually beneficial.
We handle logistics, and back office functionality.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- Functional CSR skills
- Insurance Producer License (Active and In Good Standing) (CT, MA, NJ, NY) for Personal, Commercial, Life, and Health LOA’s
- Client Management Experience
- Familiar with all forms of prospecting
- Adept communicator and call handling skills
- Familiar with the CRM usage and Sales Process adherence
- Work From home/Mobile Road Warrior
- Strong TCPA compliance and adherence
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) in a professional setting
Your application will stand out if you have:
- Change management: Systematically orchestrates and drives culture change throughout the organization
- Results orientation: As a change agent and business Leader, establishes metrics for change and moves the organization from point to point and in alignment with business results.
- Building and maintaining credibility: Builds and maintains credibility with a variety of different constituencies both internally and externally.
- A commitment to diversity: Be committed to multiculturalism both as a value in its own right and as an engine of better business performance.
- Analytic skills and strong bias for making data-based decisions
- Marketing Mindset: You know your markets and are skilled at developing marketing and visual sales strategies.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across diverse audiences.
- Cross-functional team leadership for veteran agents looking to build and recruit their downlines without the overhead.
- Liaison with underwriting, risk identification and deep product understanding.
- Problem solving skills and a history of solution based consulting
- Intellectual Curiosity and a willingess to learn and increase product knowledge
This is a commission sales position as an Independent Contractor
Commission: Base Commission + Production Target Incentives
Bonus: On Production Minimums, Production Targets and loss ratio.
You must show how you meet the identified basic qualifications (listed above) in a resume or in your producer statement.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, We hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
We do not provide sponsorship for employment at this time.
Join Us today.
Joining us at Orion Financial Services LLC is contingent upon:
- Acceptance of producer credentials
- A signed Producer Agreement
- Completing form W-9
- Criminal background check
- Education verification
Contact us today